Thursday, August 2, 2012

Big Brother, Ep. 14.10

And just like that, the Chenbot is back to looking as big as a house! Ugh! That dress is hideous! It looks like a potato sack!

Some great quotes at the top of the shpw...

Joe: "Being on the block is not for kids." Haha Glad to see he's calmed down.

Boogie: "Coaching 101: If you know there may be a big shakedown, you may want to tell me!!!"

Look out Ian, Boogie and Frank just might want to talk to you.

Ian: "I just didn't want to write a check I may not be able to cash." Boogie: "This is the Big Brother House, you can bounce checks!"

Wil is on Operation Dump Janelle...things are getting interesting. Ashley: "I just don't get it." Haha of course she doesn't get it.

Hilarious crying scene with Janelle trying to apologize to Wil. Even better was Wil seeing right through her like she was a pane of glass! He might not be as dumb as I think he is.

It's so hard to keep up with who is on who's side. People are constantly talking to each side. I would be horrible at this game because I think everyone is telling the truth when they are wanting to team up...so I have no idea who the real alliances are.

So, Frank's dad is Sid Vicious, a famous wrestler. Something I would love to see: Sid Vicious vs Willie Hantz! Now THAT would be a fight! I don't think a head butt would cut it.

America's Vote: no surprise, America is giving them the CHANCE to enter the game. The stakes are high: if they enter there will be no eviction this week and everyone plays for HOH. If they don't enter the game, the eviction happens, and next week some evicted houseguests will return. If just one coach says yes, they are back in.

Britney-yes
Boogie-no, and in the hallway, he tries to tell him not to push the reset button.
Dan-yes, so apparently, he didn't care what Boogie wants; Boogie looks pissed
Janelle-yes

Not sure how I feel about the coaches playing with everyone. BUT Frank just got saved! I'm a little surprised Boogie said no, as he knew it would save Frank this week. I guess he knows he will be a huge target. It would have been interesting to see who would have come back.

HOH Competition
Shane is elligible to play! Boogie still looks pissed as he stands on his plank.

Question: what is Ian wearing? It looks like a homemade super hero costume. And, someone tell him to wear a bro...seriously! How does he have man boobs? He's a skinny little kid!

I really hate when they don't show us who wins HOH. We now have to wait until Sunday for the results.

No comments: