Friday, August 24, 2012

So You Think You Can Dance, Ep. 9.11

Time for the All-Stars!!

Tiffany and All-Star Brandon, disco
Whoa, she's got some sparkly pants! 11 incredible lifts in thst routine=crazy!  Each one was more dynamic than the last! Flips, splits, split/flips...yikes! So good!
10

Witney and All-Star Nick (season 1 champ), Travis jazz routine!
Travis has never done a jazz routine that I know of...it's usually contemporary. I don't care for the music, and it seems to be kind of slow with not a whole lot going on.
8

Cole and All-Star Anya, chacha with Dmitry!
Love seeing Dmitry again, I always love his choreography. Cole is doing so well in this competition. I think he could win. He makes every style look so easy.
10

Lindsey and All-Star Jacob, broadway
Very cool shadowing...that had to be hard without being able to see each other. The song sucked though...it was painful to listen to.
9

Will and All-Star Katherine, Bollywood
I love Bollywood! Finally a decent routine for Will to dance. He looks like he's having so much fun! I didn't know how he would do with all the fast moves, but he's nailing it!
10

Cyrus and All-Star Jaime, Travis contemporary
I can't wait to see this! Very eery beginning with the yellow lighting. "Life after destruction"...interesting concept. Cyrus with no shirt...me like! Crazy hard lifts, but he looks like he's been doing them for years! His intensity and connection with Jaime is amazing! The ending was kind of creepy! Another great routine by Travis.
10

Cheon and All-Star Lauren, lyrical hip-hop
He looks so funny doing hip-hop! His body is so fluid when he moves, it's like silky-smooth. This type of hip-hop suits him well. I don't know how he would do with the hard-hitting style. Overall it was quite good.
8

George and All-Star Allison, jazz
He's good, but boring and unexciting, as always. Nothing else to say.
8

Eliana and All-Star Alex
Every week, I think I like her more. Very strange routine, but she is so good! There didn't seem to be a whole lot of choreography, though. Standing ovation from the judges!
9

Audrey and All-Star Twitch, hip-hop
This should be good! Yikes, those outfits and make-up! Twitch is amazing! Audrey is holding her own, though. I love the characters they are playing...great acting!
10

Bottom 2 Girls: Witney and Audrey
Bottom 2 Guys: Cheon and George

Can I just say how much I like the format this year. No more wasting an hour trying to wait for them to announce who's in the bottom and who's going home.

Going Home: Audrey and George
I'm sad to see any of the girls go right now...I like them all (which never happens).
Finally, George is gone!

No comments: