Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The Voice, Ep. 7.2

The Blind Auditions continue...

Team Adam

Joe Kirk, 17
How cute is he! He has such a sweet voice! He killed that Ed Sheeran song, which just happens to be a song that I love. I haven't really heard anyone else be able to do it as good as Ed. There was something so soft, innocent and easy about his voice. So good!
Turnarounds: 4

Team Blake

Reagan James, 15
She is amazing for only 15! What an interesting voice! I love her! She really seemed to understand how to use her voice and do some really cool things with it.
Turnarounds: 2

Taylor Brashears, 21
I'm not feelin' this country girl. It's way too much country for me. Even as a country singer, I didn't think her voice was that good.
Turnarounds: 3

Team Gwen

Menlik Zergabachew, 19
Love the song choice! It suits him really well. He's got a really cool vibe. His tone is so smooth and effortless. I love the little, tiny ways he changed the song. This is my favorite of the night so far!
Turnarounds: 2

Sugar Joans, 24
She came out firing! What a powerhouse! I wouldn't say I was totally blown away, but she definitely had a good voice.
Turnarounds: 2

Team Pharrell

Danica Shirey, 25
I think her runs were a little bit too over the top. I wasn't a fan of the song choice either. Her voice was good though. Not overly impressed, but I think she has potential with a better song.
Turnarounds: 3

Taylor Phelan, 25
Interesting guy. I'm trying to think who his voice reminds me of. He's got something special. I really love the different things he did with his voice and with the song. It was just really cool! I loved it! His guitar playing was really good too.
Turnarounds: 4

Maya Sykes, 36
She is definitely a good singer. Did she bring anything new to the table? No. There's hundreds of other people who sound just like her, and many of them have been on The Voice every season. She's the classic singer with a big voice.
Turnarounds: 4


Don't forget to follow on Twitter for updates and live show tweets! https://twitter.com/LSRealityBites
And follow this blog with Bloglovin

No comments: