Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Voice, Ep. 4.14

Team Blake

Holly Tucker
She has such a pretty voice, but her personality and her performances are really on the boring side. Nothing exciting going on. Towards the end, her high notes were amazing.

The Swon Brothers
Their first actual full-out country song in the competition. It was actually really good. I've been expecting them to get eliminated at every stage and they are still here. This was by far their best performance, I think.

Justin Rivers
I'm not a country fan, but he can sing. Doesn't hurt that he's pretty good-looking, too.

Danielle Bradbery
I still cannot believe how well she sings for a 16-year-old. She is just amazing.

Team Shakira


Garrett Gardner
This kid can do and sing anything. Very interesting seeing him play the piano this time. "Imagine" is going to be a nice change of pace for him, and I think he can do it amazingly. I am such a fan...love him!

Kris Thomas
I absolutely love this Bruno Mars song. He is going to be amazing. Wow, that was so good! He seemed a little bit more nervous than he normally is, but it was still really good. Those runs and high notes were ridiculous!

Karina Iglesias
I really hate this song, and it's even worse slowed down like this. Did not care for this at all.

Sasha Allen
She has such good control. I like that she's starting the song off very soft and quiet. Because you know she's going to belt it out at the end. It's a nice contrast. That scream was something else. I would say it was a bit much, but I think everyone else is going to think it was perfect.

No comments: