Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Voice: Top 12 Results

Team Adam:

America's Picks--Amanda and Bryan
Adam's Pick--Melanie

My thoughts: America got it totally right, Adam got it wrong. I knew if America didn't save Melanie, Adam would. Loren and Joselyn definitely aren't the best, but anyone would have been better than Melanie.

Team Blake:

America's Picks: Terry and Cassadee
Blake's Pick: Michaela

My Thoughts:
I am ecstatic! Terry and Cassadee are my 2 favorites and I'm so glad America got it right. And then Blake didn't choose Liz, which is awesome! He made the absolute right choice!

Team Christina:

America's Picks: Dez and Sylvia
Christina's Pick: Adriana

My Thoughts: Thank you America for choosing the only good person on Christina's team: Dez! I'm really surprised America saved Sylvia. And of course, in true Christina fashion, she screwed her own chances of winning (not that I'm really complaining about that). I thought De'borah was the obvious choice to be saved. I don't think Adriana deserved to go forward.

Team Cee Lo:

America's Picks: Trevin and Nicholas
Cee Lo's Pick: Cody

My Thoughts: Trevin and Nicholas were the obvious choices, but the third choice could have gone to any of the other 3. I was really torn because I like them all, but I think I was kind of leaning toward Mackenzie, but I also love Cody.

No comments: