Sunday, November 18, 2012

Dancing With The Stars, Ep. 15.14

This week is a double elimination, since no one was eliminated last week. Double elims always scare me...because you never know who could be leaving!

All of the stars will be dancing 2 dances. One normal dance and then a trio! I loved trios last season, so I can't wait to see what they do this season.

Shawn & Derek
I love Mark, but I'm so happy to see Derek back!! Whoa, Derek looks hot in that army uniform! Such a pretty dance, I got goosebumps! It was so fluid and effortless. Great story telling by Derek. I don't think I've ever seen him dance so emotionally.
29.5

Apolo & Karina
A DWTS first--zip-lining! Talk about hot...Apolo can rescue me any day! I love his warm-up run "Oh sweet Moses!" lol. I'm having a hard time focusing on his dance...his large muscles are distracting me! That was such a strong dance. Definitely one of his best. That needs to get some 10s.
29.5

Kirstie & Maks
Kirstie did a very nice job with this dance. I liked it.
27

Kelly & Val
Again, such a pretty dance by Kelly and Val. I love them together. A little too much fog to see what was going on, but still, very nice.
28

Gilles & Peta
What a fun quickstep! He looked like he flew right out of Top Gun. Love Gilles!
29.5

Emmitt & Cheryl
I'm so disappointed that Emmitt didn't have some sort of Army outfit like the rest of the guys tonight. He went for the simple suit...boring! The dance was nice, but I would have liked to see something a little more different and exciting.
28

Melissa & Tony
Holy crap that was a fast dance! How on earth do you remember choreography like that? She is amazing!
30

TRIOS

Shawn & Derek + Mark
I am sooooo excited to see Mark and Derek dancing together! Those guys are so crazy together! Crazy....and amazing! I love the tribal costumes and Shawn's hair! Oh, and Derek and Mark without shirts? Um...yeah! Absolutely awesome!!! Len was so harsh! No samba content? If she goes home, blame Mark and Derek? Ouch! Thank goodness for Carrie Ann, the voice of reason!
26 (10 from Carrie Ann, 7 from Len and 9 from Bruno...wow, Len!!)

Apolo & Karina + Sasha (from the Troupe)
Grease! How cool! Apolo looks amazing doing this style! He definitely kept up with Sasha and looked like a pro. I couldn't tell who was who most of the time. And I like his hair like that! It took his hotness to a whole new level! Awesome, awesome, awesome!
29

Kirstie & Maks + Tristan
Yay Tristan!!! So glad to have him back! I like the theme of this dance. Kirstie is a good has white wings and Maks and Tristan have black wings. The song, "Bring Me To Life" by Evanescence is the perfect song. This could be my favorite Kirstie performance ever! Everything just worked...according to only me I guess. The judges were pretty hard on it.
24

Kelly & Val + Louis
Crazy jive! So good! They all worked so well together. At first I thought Louis was kind of an odd choice, but I liked how it all came together!
28.5

Gilles & Peta + Chelsie
Sexy group right there! He just makes everything look good.
29

Emmitt & Cheryl + Kim
It's nice to see Kim again. I love the song, "Mr. Saxobeat"...it's so fun! Emmitt is at his best when he's dancing to a fast, upbeat song and wearing bright colors!
30

Melissa & Tony + Henry (from the Troupe)
Henry is hot! Good choice Melissa! Love the "Rumor Has It" song choice, for her dominatrix routine. I've never seen her dance so strong and powerful! Her dress was stunning! Loved it!
30

No comments: