Sunday, November 4, 2012

Dancing With The Stars, Ep. 15.12


It's Country Night...oh boy! This could be great, or it could be kind of scary. Tonight's scores are going to be added to their scores from last week, since no one was eliminated last week.

Gilles & Peta
I find their outfits really odd for country week: black leather and a see-through net shirt? Strange costume choice for "I Feel Like a Woman" aside, the cha cha was really good and very entertaining. His solo was really good as well. Gotta love Gilles!
27.5 (84/90)

Sabrina & Louis
What a beautiful dance! She had such clean lines and it was so smooth.
30 (88.5/90)

Kelly & Val
She is so good. Not much to say about it. Nothing really stood out to me as outstanding, but it was pretty flawless. I love her chemistry with Val. Val finally got lucky with a good partner.
27 (78.5/90)

Melissa & Tony
I love her and Tony's outfits and styling this week. She is so gorgeous! And those abs, good gracious! Such a beautiful dance! She just floats like the feather across the floor. Who knew this cute dance would spark such a judges' controversy! Bruno was totally right, and Carrie Ann was very wrong!
29.5 (86/90)

Shawn & Derek
Poor Shawn! I sure hope her knee holds out! She sure didn't dance like there was anything wrong with her knee. And, just when you think Derek can't be any hotter, he puts on a cowboy hat...and then he rips open his shirt...yummy!
28 (84.5/90)

Kirstie & Maks
I'm really tired of her constant bickering with Maks, it's getting really old. I'm so ready for her to go home. I found this dance pretty boring. Her entire solo was basically her just moving her hips around. There was a few nice things about it, but she's just not up to the caliber of everyone else. I with the viewers at home would realize that and stop voting for her.
27.5 + 2 (for group dance) = 29.5 (80/90)

Apolo & Karina
I think he did such a good job performing this heart-felt and emotional dance. I always like his faster dances better, but he can do the slower ballroom dances so well, too. I don't know how anyone could not like this guy. His interpretation of this was so genuine. And the judges finally agree that it was wonderful!
30! (86.5/90)

Emmitt & Cheryl
Emmitt just makes everything look so easy. It's so funny to see him dancing to "Islands in the Stream". His solo was totally awesome, and I think the best solo of the night! He threw in some "Gangnam Style" horse riding, a leaping kick and more! So cool!
26.5 (82.5/90) 8.5's were way too low for that!

Group Dance
With the song "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy", you know the group dance is going to be awesome, and a lot of fun! I don't know who to watch because they are all so much fun to watch! I have no idea who is going to get the 2 bonus points, it could really go to anyone...except Kirstie, because she was behind in a lot of the steps. I love seeing all the guys in their plaid shirts. The guys section was really good! And of course the part where the guys are the horses, was hot! Gilles makes the most unlikely cowboy, but it's still so hot! The solos were all so outstanding and fun!

The bonus points go to Kirstie & Maks (yuck!)

No comments: