Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Voice, Ep. 3.23

Amanda (Team Adam)
I really like this Adele song for her. I also like the fact that she changed the song to fit her style. When she got to the chorus, man did she blow it up! It was awesome! Normally I hate it when people scream, but her screaming is different; it really is singing-screaming.

Cody (Team CeeLo)
Another great/interesting song for Cody. I hope people are seeing his talent. This guy can sing! So amazing. That high note at the end on the word  "to", was crazy.

Terry (Team Blake)
Singing a Blake song...I don't know about this. For the first time you really notice his accent as he's singing. He's definitely not the same Terry. This doesn't suit him like the classic rock songs. It's not bad, it's just different.

Melanie (Team Adam)
Ugh...I'm tired of Melanie, don't like this song. I really wish she would go home! I do have to say that I actually might like her version better than the original. Still forgettable for me though.

Dez (Team Christina)
Finally, not something crooning! Yay for a Justin Bieber song! He really needs to stick to the world of pop if he wants to stay relevant and go anywhere after this. Double threat right there...he truly can sing and he's hot--tough to beat.

Trevin (Team CeeLo)
Back to his comfort zone: power balad. It started out kind of weak. Parts of it seemed really awkward, not sure what it was. It seemed like he was skipping words here and there, like he was trying not to cry or something. I wasn't loving this song.

Nicholas (Team CeeLo)
"Holy buckets!" Why on earth is a grown man...with a beard...wearing his hair in braided pigtails? Oh my, does the styling dept. go on break when it's his turn or what? No one should be allowed on tv looking like that. And don't even get me started on tge 70s style, way too dark sunglasses. Oh yeah, and he sang exactly the same way he does every week, just different song. Boring!

Cassadee (Team Blake)
She picks some of my absolute favorite songs. They are absolutely perfect for her. She had a little Alanis in her voice. She nailed every note. I love the way she changed up the notes from the original slightly at the end.

No comments: