Monday, November 19, 2012

The Voice, Ep. 3.21

Sylvia (Team Christina)
Wow, who is this girl? This was absolutely her best performance ever, no doubt, no comparison to what she's done before. Adam took the words right from my blog. Hey Adam: I typed it before you said it!

Terry (Team Blake)
Another classic for Terry...nice choice, once again. He is just so freakin' good! For someone with such a thick Scottish accent, he sings so clearly. His high notes are just as powerful as the ones in his normal range...incredible. And then he's just so funny when he's not singing. He's the whole package.

Melanie (Team Adam)
Oh boy...7 Nation Army...it will either be a complete train wreck or...no...it's gonna be a train wreck. I kind of liked some of the things she did with it, but I just can't stand her voice! I'm always really confused at the end of her performances...I don't know what to think.

Cody (Team CeeLo)
Oh my, singing Beyonce...should be interesting. Did CeeLo forget that this guy sings country? Oh my gosh, I didn't recognize him! That hair and that outfit...definitely some CeeLo influence right there. He actually made me like this song! Good job, Cody! "Wait, I ain't done yet." Wow...this dude is insane! Loved it!

Bryan (Team Adam)
I really hate this song. Last week, awesome song, this week, lame song. Oh well, he still sounds amazing. I really love the tone of his voice.

Amanda (Team Adam)
First of all, I love this song. She really did it justice and it might even be better than the original. Amanda is back! Screw the stupid Florence and Machine...I don't ever want to hear her sing that crap again!

Nicholas (Team CeeLo)
Perfect song choice for him. As much as I really don't want to like him because I don't like the style of stuff he sings, but by cracky that dude can sing like nobody's business.

Trevin (Team CeeLo)
It was nice to see him branch out and do something other than a big powerful ballad. I think he might have gone off pitch just a tad and might have run out of breath a little at the end, but it was still really good.

Cassadee (Team Blake)
Wow, a song I'm not familiar with at all. Doesn't matter, she is simply phenomenal. I loved how Blake looked like he was so enamored with her. It was a beautiful song, and she performed it extremely well.

Dez (Team Christina)
Oh, I was afraid that they would go with another "crooning" style song. I wish she would let him song more modern songs. Despite the old song, he still sings so good! I didn't know he had that much power in him!

No comments: