Monday, November 12, 2012

The Voice, Ep. 3.19

Michaela-Team Blake
Great song, perfect choice for her.  Whoa, no mohawk tonight! She looks so much better! It's about time to see something different. Overall it was pretty good, but she sounded out of breath most of the time.

Dez-Team Christina
I'm not real excited for this song. I wish he was doing the Heath Ledger version from 10 Things I Hate About You. His voice is so good. He did a really great job on a not-so-good song. He looks so comfortable on stage.

Adriana-Team Christina
I love this Carrie Underwood song. I don't know if she can pull it off. She was flat on the chorus. Most of it was pretty good, but she still isn't impressive to me. She has gotten a little better though.

Cody-Team CeeLo
A Tina Turner song? Really? Ok, so now I'm convinced he can make anything sound good. Go Cody! I love his positive attitude. He seems like such a nice, genuine guy. He had a couple of pitch problems, but I love to watch him perform.

Amanda-Team Adam
I did not love this performance. I don't know if it's just because I didn't like the song...at all. Or if she really didn't even sing it that well. I didn't recognize the song...Googled it...it's Florence and the Machine...no wonder why I hated it! That was not even close to being her best performance.

Bryan-Team Adam
Oh my...I can't wait to hear him sing Amy Winehouse's "Back to Black". It's going to be so good! Only a few words in and I love it!!!!!! Oh wow, so good!

Cassadee Pope-Team Blake
Go Cassadee!! She's sing one of my favorite Kelly Clarkson's songs: "Behind These Hazel Eyes". I can't wait! I love that she's rocking the guitar tonight, and I love her slightly purple hair. I wish she would start her songs a little stronger...she always sounds a little scared. But man, once she gets going, look out. Man she nailed that high note! Another awesome performance, woohoo! Love, love, love!

Trevin-Team CeeLo
Perfection...this guy can do no wrong. I kinda wish he'd do something unexpected and change things up a bit. But, what he sings, he sings so amazingly well. Maybe a little too much screaming tonight, but still good. I thought he was going to hold that last note forever!

Melanie-Team Adam
Time for America to NOT vote for this girl. I gotta say, I love this song, so I hope she doesn't ruin it for me. Just because she's different, doesn't mean she's good...hello people! I think this is her best performance, and much, much better than the last few weeks. Not great, but better.

Nicholas-Team CeeLo
I really hate that he's got such a good voice. He really changes it up. One minute he's Barry White, the next he's Huey Lewis...all in the same song! Crazy! And then you add in those spastic "Elaine" dance moves.

Sylvia-Team Christina
I really wish some of these girls could sing something different. Celine Dion, Whitney Houston...boring, boring. I gotta say, she kinda nailed it, though. Much, much better than last week. She's still not a favorite for me, though...pretty forgettable.

Terry-Team Blake
Another classicly perfect song choice for him. He is so darn good! Holy crap, I didn't know he could hit high notes like that! Spectacular!

Tomorrow night, the lowest 2 vote-getters go home. How funny would it be for Chritina's 2 girls to go? I think Adriana and Sylvia are so forgettable. I definitely wouldn't mind Melanie going either. Beyond those 3, no one else deserves to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Melanie and Nicholas are gone tonight! I think they made it as far as weirdness can take them.
I thought Amanada was going to fly away with her arms-very distracting to me. But she has great teeth.
I would be very happy if either Bryan or Terry would take the whole thing-they are lovable and great stage performances and they can sing. They make me want to hear another song from them after they are done.
Iam not sure Blake coaches Terry very much-I think Terry does his own thing.
Celo & Adam are really growing on me, I think they dearly loves all these kids- regardless of who their coaches are.
I think Christina has a hard time complimenting certain people~where was she during Nicholas's preformance??Her chair was empty or I was dreaming. I didn't like the comment from Christia when the big guy sang and she mentioned that if she was his coach she would help him with his voice, but since Celo is his coach~~ Oh well time will tell-also tire of Christiana pink hair, I think it needs to go.