Thursday, November 22, 2012

Dancing With The Stars, Ep. 15.16

Melissa & Tony
Oh no, Tony is hurt! Uh oh! But he's dancing! I love the outfit...never seen him in anything like that before. He looks kind of like Mel Gibson in Braveheart. Great choreography for this caveman/hustle dance. A little too similar to Shawn & Derek's trio dance last week?
27.5

Shawn & Derek
Bangra? Yikes! She looks so confused in rehearsals! The Knight Rider part is going to be awesome, I know Derek will come up with something cool! And it was so totally awesome! I love the Bollywood-like style of Bangra and they performed it flawlessly. Insane! Derek looked hot with those sunglasses!
30!

Apolo & Karina
Bigtop Jazz-should be interesting. Love the costumes. Crazy and fun choreography. Poor Apolo, I saw him slip up a little in a few places, which is so not like him. It looked like he was kind of unsure of himself. I'm glad Bruno praised him because it really looked like a hard routine.
27 (8.5 from Carrie Ann? What?)

Emmitt & Cheryl
I love Emmitt in the role of "Secret Agent Man". So funny! The explosion at the end was great.
27

Kelly & Val
For such a tiny person, it always amazes me how strong and stern she can dance. The beginning was very good, but I was beginning to wonder what was surfer about this. And then...Val got undressed into the smallest of speedos! And then...they danced on water!!!! Sooooo cool! That was absolutely amazing, and something that has never been done before. I can't believe the judges were so harsh!
25.5 (ouch!)

Michael Jackson Round

Melissa & Tony
She looks hot! Very steamy routine. Amazing as usual. Holy crap, the end lift was insane! How did they do that!
30

Shawn & Derek
Derek in leather...you can't get much better than that! Awesome lifts. Just great all the way around.
29

Apolo & Karina
I love seeing this smooth and sensual side of Apolo. I think it suits him very well. Having his shirt open doesn't hurt, either. Loooooved the ending with him on top of her!!! Sexy!!
30 (yay! He finally got the perfect score!)

Emmitt & Cheryl
He danced it well, but it was really boring. There was nothing exciting about it, unfortunately.
27

Kelly & Val
I love the lights and how they made the floor look...very cool. She looks gorgeous, he looks gorgeous. They have such an intense chemistry, it's almost ridiculous. I love the way he was looking at her...awe! Whoa, that kiss at the end! Seriously, these 2 have to be dating...they can't keep their hands and mouths off of each other!
28.5

No comments: