Monday, November 5, 2012

The Voice, Ep. 3.17

Live Shows start tonight!

America will save 2 and the coaches will save 1 from each team.

Group performance: Team Adam and Team Blake

So many talented singers, from what I think are the best 2 teams.

Joselyn (Team Adam)
Love the song choice, but I wish she was singing it a little higher, it sounds too low. It was sounding good until the bridge, where you really have to nail it and she didn't...it was flat. I would say it wasn't her best, it was just mediocre.

Terry (Team Blake)
I love Terry...everything about him, but mostly that spectacularly awesome voice he's got! This guy needs to be on the radio. He just put on a flawless performane. Someone sign this guy right now please.

Melanie (Team Adam)
Oh how I wish we could be rid of her! Come on America...don't vote for her! Each week it gets more and more painful to listen to her. The first time I heard her I thought she was quirky and different, but that has worn off and I'm really annoyed.

Liz (Team Blake)
Another good country performance from Liz. She still bugs me though.

Cassadee (Team Blake)
Another stellar song choice for Cassadee. I know I say it every week, but I just love her voice and I could listen to her all day long. I love the differences she added to the song, so great!! I'm not liking all the hating on Cassadee tonight. Could not disagree with them more. She knows who she is and she does a darn good job showing it...it's so obvious! And Christina: no, she was not flat!

Bryan (Team Adam)
I don't think I would have picked such a rock song for him. He sounded great, but I don't think that's him or the singer he wants to be.

Michaela (Team Blake)
This might be my favorite performance of hers. Well done, girl with the freaky, way-to-tall pink mohawk. I don't agree that it was the best of the night, but it was good.

Julio (Team Blake)
It's either a brilliant move or death move to go back to his mariachi roots. Kid's got pipes, but I'd much rather hear him sing pop/r&b. Did it seem like his song was 10 minutes long to anyone else? Not sure why he got a standing ovation...it wasn't that good.

Loren (Team Adam)
I was so excited to hear her after her great performance last week. But now, knowing the song she's singing...not so much. I hate that song, with a passion! I still like her voice, but still don't like the song...at all.

Amanda (Team Adam)
Another interesting song choice for Amanda. I kind of like it though. Holy crap, that high-pitched scream at tge end! Wow...watch out Steven Tyler! I think her problem right now is that she is all over the place genre-wise. Adam should be asking her who she is, not Cassadee.

No comments: