Friday, April 15, 2016

The Voice, Ep. 10.13: Top 12

24 becomes 12. Each team is now down to 3 singers each, as we head into the Live Playoffs.

Here are the results of this week's performances:

Team Adam

Saved by America: Shalyah Fearing, Laith Al-Saadi
Saved by Adam: Owen Danoff
Going Home: Nate Butler (meh), Brian Nhira (noooo!), Caroline Burns (nooooooooo!). Not too happy about this.

Team Blake

Saved by America: Adam Wakefield, Mary Sarah
Saved by Blake: Paxton Ingram (what?! seriously?!)
Going Home: Katie Basden (meh), Joe Maye (no!), Justin Whisnant (noooooooo!). I seriously can't believe he saved Paxton (not country) over Justin (country). Furthermore, I can't believe I was rooting for this country guy - I actually liked him!

Team Christina

Saved by America: Alisan Porter (no surprise at all), Nick Hagelin (yes!)
Saved by Christina: Bryan Bautista (yes!)
Going Home: Kata Hay (heck, yeah!!!!!), Tamar Davis (whoa, really, really surprised, but glad), Ryan Quinn (nooooooooooooooooo!) I can't believe I'm saying this, but I love Christina's team, and I think she by far has the strongest team this season.

Team Pharrell

Saved by America: Hannah Huston, Daniel Passino (yes!)
Saved by Pharrell: Emily Keener
Going Home: Lacy Mandigo (meh), Moushumi (meh), Caity Peters (meh)
I honestly don't remember much about Emily, Lacy, or Caity. Pharrell's team is very weak.


Don't forget to follow on Twitter for updates and live show tweets! https://twitter.com/LSRealityBites
And follow this blog with Bloglovin


No comments: