Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The Voice, Ep. 9.15

Live Playoffs: Top 12
24 singers are cut down to 12 - 3 singers cut from each team (2 voted in by America and 1 chosen by the coach)

Team Adam
Just so you know, this is going to be a killer for me. Like an absolute killer. Adam put together another extremely amazing team this year. Can we please keep 5 and get rid of a bunch of Blake's or Pharrell's? I will be devastated if Jordan, Blaine, and Keith don't make it! I have to go with those 3 because I love them so much, but it will be hard to lose Shelby and Chance as well. I can definitely do without Amy. Please, oh please don't let me down America, and Adam! I'm so sorry I couldn't vote for these 3! That will make me even sadder if any of those 3 go, since I missed the show and couldn't vote :(

Voted Through: Jordan and Shelby
Saved by Adam: Amy

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!!!!!!!! There are not enough "no"s for me to scream at my TV right now! Please tell me we did not just lose BOTH Keith AND Blaine?! And for a singer that can put an insomniac to sleep?! I am beyond disgusted right now. Like, you don't even know. Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? It was simple, 3 incredible guys to pick from out of 4 and you choose the ONE you shouldn't?! Seriously?! Adam, I usually stand by your choices, but this was so wrong! And now I feel so terrible, because I missed Monday night's show and missed the window to vote for the 2 guys that I had a feeling might be in jeopardy. We all knew Jordan was going to make it...I wasn't worried about him at all. Ugh! OK, rant over....just know I'm going to be pretty upset about this one for awhile.

Team Blake

Voted Through: Barrett and Zach
Saved by Blake: Emily Ann

Wow, that was a tough one! 4 girls left, and all 4 were good. I think even as good as Nadjah was, it came down to Emily Ann and Ivonne. And yes, Emily Ann is the country one, so really not that difficult to guess. I guess I'm just surprised that the 2 guys were the ones who America voted through.

Team Gwen

Voted Through: Jeffery and Braiden
Saved by Gwen: Korin

Wow! I really expected her to save Regina. I wish she would have saved Viktor, but I'm OK with Korin. I'm so glad to finally be rid of Regina. Sorry, she's good, but I'm over her screaming.

Team Pharrell

Voted Through: Madi and Evan
Saved by Pharrell: Mark

Woohoo! I was so hoping he would save either Mark or Riley. I really didn't want Darius or Celeste moving on. He dragged it on for what seemed like forever, but he he made a good choice.



Don't forget to follow on Twitter for updates and live show tweets! https://twitter.com/LSRealityBites
And follow this blog with Bloglovin

No comments: