Friday, November 28, 2014

The Voice, Ep. 7.19

Top 10 Results -- 2 more going home

Bottom 3: Anita Antoinette (Team Gwen), Reagan James (Team Blake) and Ryan Sill (Team Gwen)

The Bottom 3 sing again for America's Instant Save.

Reagan picked a good song, but the way she has changed her singing voice in recent weeks, just doesn't sound right on the song. Anita...oh Anita...she murdered another great song. She held out a long note, so loud, and so out of pitch, I actually grabbed my ears because the pitch hurt so badly. I'm surprised my ears weren't bleeding...it was that bad. And then there's Ryan. He sang one of my absolute, all-time favorite artists: Howie Day. I would love to hear more people sing his stuff because he is so freakin' awesome (seriously check him out if you've never listened to him)! Ryan sounded great on this song. I love him singing rock, but if he would go down the same musical alley as Howie Day, I would be perfectly happy with that :)

Receiving the most votes, and staying in the competition: Ryan!!! Again, I am absolutely shocked! I can't believe he got more votes than either of the 2 girls. It is really unheard of for someone to be in the Bottom 3 two weeks in a row and be saved. I sure hope he gets the votes next week, because he doesn't deserve to be in the bottom.

Going Home: Anita Antoinette and Reagan James
I am sad about losing Reagan, I really liked her. I can't believe she was in the bottom, and I can't believe she is leaving the competition so early. I am not upset about losing Anita at all...she's been here way too long already.

That means that in 2 weeks, 4 of the 4 people voted off have all been girls. DaNica is the only girl left in the competition. That is just crazy!

The remaining singers on each team:

Team Adam

Matt McAndrew
Chris Jamison
Damien

All of Team Adam is still intact!!! Woohoo!

Team Blake

Craig Wayne Boyd

Team Gwen

Taylor John Williams
Ryan Sill

Team Pharrell

DaNica Shirey
Luke Wade

Don't forget to follow on Twitter for updates and live show tweets! https://twitter.com/LSRealityBites
And follow this blog with Bloglovin

No comments: