Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The Voice, Ep. 7.15

Top 12 Revealed
The 2 singers with the most votes from each team will advance automatically. Each coach will then save 1 member of their team.

Team Adam

Top 2 Advancing: Damien and Matt McAndrew
Saved by Adam: Chris Jamison
Going Home: Taylor Phelan and Mia Pfirrman

Team Blake

Top 2 Advancing: Reagan James and Craig Wayne Boyd
Saved by Blake: Jessie Pitts
Going Home: Taylor Brashears and James David Carter

Team Gwen

Top 2 Advancing: Taylor John Williams and Anita Antoinette
Saved by Gwen: Ryan Sill
Going Home: Bryana Salaz and Ricky Manning

Team Pharrell

Top 2 Advancing: Danica Shirey and Luke Wade
Saved by Pharrell: Sugar Joans
Going Home: Elyjah Rene and Jean Kelley

My thoughts on the Top 12...

Team Adam: So happy that Matt and Chris are still in it! I also like Damien, so it's a win-win-win for Adam. I am very sad to see Taylor go though, and Mia was growing on me. Adam's team was just so strong, so it could have been any of them to stay or go. But I definitely love all 3 on Adam's team!

Team Blake: Reagan is the only one I really like Blake's team, so I'm glad she's sticking around! Of the others to choose from, Craig and Jessie would have been my picks. So, I'm pretty happy with these 3 as well.

Team Gwen: This is where things went horribly wrong. I can't stand Anita, so I'm bummed that America voted her through. Granted, had America not, Gwen would have most likely saved her...yuck! She was the only one from Gwen's team that I didn't like. I'm happy that she saved Ryan because I really like him. With the choice between Taylor and Ricky, I would have picked Ricky. I do like Taylor though, so I'm OK with it...but I'm going to miss Ricky. And Bryana was so good! I can't believe she's not moving on. Gwen's team was like Adam's: loaded with talent. Unfortunately, Anita took a spot that could have gone to Ricky or Bryana.

Team Pharrell: Another travesty! How in the world did Jean not make it? She's had some of the biggest and best performances on the show so far. Danica bugs me and I can't understand why everyone thinks she's so good...I'm not impressed. And Sugar REALLY bugs me. She is not good! Her voice is annoying like nails on a chalkboard. I can't believe Pharrell picked her over Jean. I do like Luke though, so I'm happy that Pharrell has at least one good singer left on his team. My favorites were Luke and Jean, and I only got one of them. We're now left with two of the most annoying singers from any team left on Pharrell's team.

So, as usual, I've got to root for Team Adam! Go Matt, Chris and Damien! Plus a shout out to Reagan from Team Blake, Ryan from Team Gwen, and Luke from Team Pharrell. Honorable mentions go to Craig from Team Blake and Taylor from Team Gwen


Don't forget to follow on Twitter for updates and live show tweets! https://twitter.com/LSRealityBites
And follow this blog with Bloglovin

No comments: