Tuesday, September 27, 2016

The Voice, Ep. 11.4

Blind Auditions continue...

Team Adam

Simone Gundy, 26
Really nice voice. Lots of power, but very controlled. I think she was off when she went for the big high notes in the middle. She recovered well and had a nice finish.
Chair Turns: 2 (Adam and Miley)

Nolan Neal, 35
He tried out last year. I liked him last year, but I do think he got better this year. He actually kind of made me like "Tiny Dancer". Boy did he rock out that ending!
Chair Turns: 4

Team Alicia

Gabriel Violett, 28
Another really surprising voice. He sang a pop song, but I could see him doing country, and even some classic rock. He had such a clear and strong held-out big not. I loved what he did with the song.
Chair Turns: 2 (Blake and Alicia)

Michael Sanchez, 25
Where are these guys coming from?! Each guy on the show tonight has had a certain look, and then their voice and their song choice is completely opposite of what you would expect. I can't say that I loved his style and what he did with the song. He looks to be a good entertainer. It will be interesting to see what else he can do.
Chair Turn: 1

Halle Tomlinson, 18
Hate the song. Hate the style. Adam was in love with the first note and he couldn't stop smiling through the entire song.
Chair Turns: 2 (Adam and Alicia)

Team Blake

Josh Gallagher, 25
I wasn't too impressed at the outset, but as he got more into the song, I really started to see some personality. He hit a very nice high note. Not all that different from mainstream male country artists right now, but he was good.
Chair Turns: 2 (Blake and Alicia)

Austin Allsup, 32
I didn't know if I was going to like him or not, but man, he's got a really nice voice! I didn't know the song, but I liked it. Oh wait, now I know the song! Wow, it sounded so different! That's crazy!
Chair Turns: 1

Team Miley

Aaron Gibson, 25
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! What an interesting take on REM's "Losing My Religion"! I love the grit in his voice! I never would have expected this out of him. The song sounded so new but yet still you could tell what song it was. That was awesome! I have no idea why Adam didn't turn around! This guy would have been perfect for him.
Chair Turns: 3 (Blake, Alicia, Miley)

Darby Walker, 17
She has a good voice, but I feel like we've heard a lot of singers like her.
Chair Turns: 3 (Blake, Alicia, Miley)

Khaliya Kimberlie, 16
Wow, how is she only 16? I think she's got something special. I really like her voice.
Chair Turns: 2 (Blake and Miley)


Don't forget to follow on Twitter for updates and live show tweets! https://twitter.com/LSRealityBites
And follow this blog with Bloglovin


No comments: