Tuesday, September 20, 2016

The Voice, Ep. 11.2

Blind Auditions, Night 2

Team Adam

Andrew DeMuro, 25
I didn't know this song, but I enjoyed his voice and his performance. He had a nice stage presence, and a really nice and easy delivery.
Chair Turns: 2 (Adam and Blake)

Billy Gilman, 28
Yep, that Billy Gilman. I'm shocked he's doing this show because he was a popular little kid singer. He said he really wanted to be a pop star, but he still sounds kind of country to me. He really does have an extremely beautiful voice. Wow, he actually opened for Miley's dad, Billy Ray!
Chair Turns: 4

Brendan Fletcher, 26
Whoa, I did not expect that smoky voice! Super sexy! So soothing! And he's not too bad to look at, either.
Chair Turns: 3 (Adam, Alicia, and Miley)

Team Alicia

Wé McDonald, 17
Um...where did that manly voice come from?! Yikes! Wow, just wow. Nice to hear that she has an upper register also. She has got some major pipes! Crystal clear tone. Pure power without screaming. I don't necessarily love her very deep, low voice, but man, that girl can sang! And then when she talks, she is so meek and squeaky! What a difference!
Chair Turns: 4

Lauren Diaz, 24
Gutsy to sing one of Alicia's songs. She did a pretty great job. I won't say that I loved it, but there's potential there. I think she might sound even better on a different song.
Chair Turns: 3 (Alicia, Blake, and Miley)

Team Blake

Ethan Tucker, 26
OK, I didn't expect a reggae "Roxanne". It was actually pretty cool. I wouldn't say he's got an amazing voice by any means. I was really hoping no one was going to turn around. Of course, Adam had to at the last moment, along with Blake.
Chair Turns: 2 (Adam and Blake)

Dan Shafer, 56
He actually has a very nice voice. I was surprised how smooth and effortless it sounded. He really floated to those high falsetto notes.
Chair Turns: 1

Team Miley

Sa'Rayah, 28
Big hair, big voice. Bringin' us all to church. Pretty voice, but a little too over the top for my taste. She was a little screechy, but not too bad.
Chair Turns: 2 (Alicia and Miley)

Sophia Urista, 31
She is super spunky. I really like her style. I love what she did with "Come Together". We've all heard it a billion times, but it sounded fresh and new. I don't think I've ever heard anyone quite like her.
Chair Turns: 2 (Alicia and Miley)



Don't forget to follow on Twitter for updates and live show tweets! https://twitter.com/LSRealityBites
And follow this blog with Bloglovin


No comments: