Monday, September 26, 2016

The Voice, Ep. 11.3

The Live Auditions continue...

Team Adam

Bindi Liebowitz, 23
Nice voice. I think she reminds me of Rihanna a little bit. I actually loved her tone. She had just a little bit of grit and a little bit of vibrato that worked really nicely together. The more she sang, the more I liked it.
Chair Turns: 2 (Adam and Blake)

Elia Esparza, 23
Always love hearing some classic Selena. She has a really nice voice. She had a very nice tone and a very nice range.
Chair Turns: 3 (Adam, Blake, Miley)

Team Alicia

Josh Halverson, 31
He started out so slow, I wasn't sure what he was going to do with it. He's definitely different, but I don't know if it's a good different. I did like when he really got into the chorus. I think he has a nice voice, but I would like to hear him sing some more things.
Chair Turns: 3 (Blake, Alicia, Miley)

Team Blake


Team Miley

Lane Mack, 30
Definitely was not impressed. He just kind of shouted and didn't really have a style. It's a dime-a-dozen and could be heard at any small country bar anywhere, I'm sure.
Chair Turns: 1

Karlee Metzger, 22
OK, she sounds like Regina Spektor at times, and like Ingrid Michaelson at times. It was OK, but we've heard a lot of singers like her before.
Chair Turns: 2 (Blake and Miley)



Don't forget to follow on Twitter for updates and live show tweets! https://twitter.com/LSRealityBites
And follow this blog with Bloglovin


No comments: