Wednesday, February 24, 2016

BBCAN 4: International Wildcards!


OK, so I just got SUPER excited for Season 4 of Big Brother Canada (BBCAN)!!! Voting is now taking place to vote 2 international Big Brother stars to enter the house with this season's houseguests!


Girls: I've only started following Big Brother UK (BBUK) the past 3 or 4 seasons, so I'm not very familiar with Nikki Grahame, but I have heard some of the housemates (as they're called in the UK) refer to her. I know absolutely nothing about Veronica because I have not watched any of Big Brother Italy. Based on that, I'll go with what little I know about Nikki and vote for her.

But as for the guys...I know them both well! Jase was on Season 5 and All-Stars Season 7. He is well-known for being a part of the 4 Horsemen alliance. He was also the very first victim of, what is now known as, the backdoor! And Tim. Where do you begin with Tim? I. Love. Tim. He competed on the first season of Big Brother Australia (BBAU) that I watched (back in 2013), and it has by far, been my favorite season of ANY Big Brother. A large part due to Tim. However, the rest of the cast on his season were superb. Love them all! But Tim...Tim is special. I gotta love an American player up for this wildcard, but I would do anything to watch Tim play Big Brother again! He's a legend, that's for sure.

There are 7 days left to vote, so do your part and make sure you vote for Tim. Sorry Jase. You cannot compete with the likes of Tim. Click here to vote! You don't have to be from Canada for your vote to count! You can also vote over and over!

I'm a little bummed because I was really wanting to watch Season 3 of BBCAN before Season 4 starts (I'm a little behind!). I'm so busy that there is no way that's going to happen now. I wasn't planning on blogging this season, but I might just have to now! This is so exciting!

The season premiere of BBCAN is Thursday, March 2 at 9:00 on Global. If you are outside of Canada, you won't be able to watch the videos on Global's website unless you use an app to mask your country of origin. However, I'm guessing all of the videos will be available on YouTube, as they have been in the past. 


Don't forget to follow on Twitter for updates and live show tweets! https://twitter.com/LSRealityBites
And follow this blog with Bloglovin


No comments: