Wednesday, October 12, 2016

The Voice, Ep. 11.7

The Battles continue...

Team Alicia

Dave Moisan vs Michael Sanchez - "Valerie" by Steve Winwood
I don't really like this song, and I don't think it did either of them any favors. They are both really high energy singers, and they slowed the song way down. I like them both, but Michael is a little on the strange side. I love Dave's high falsetto! What a cutie! Michael is such a surprise because you just don't expect that voice at all. The performance ended up being pretty good. I still would have liked to see a different song.
My Pick: Dave
Winner: Michael (wow, I'm horrible at picking this season!)
Steal: Adam! Woohoo! What a great fit; Dave is going to benefit so much from being on Adam's team!

Team Blake

Courtney Harrell vs Ethan Tucker - "Gravity" by John Mayer
He's got a very interesting tone. I wasn't blown away by her. I think there were some iffy notes on her part. I enjoyed his performance a lot. Hers seemed to be a little too over-the-top. I think she kind of overshadowed him a little bit.
My Pick: Ethan
Winner: Sophia (another one wrong)

Team Miley

Lane Mack vs Sophia Urista - "Money" by Pink Floyd
This song definitely suits Lane better than Sophia. He's got such a rich growl. He uses it just right and doesn't overdo it. She had a couple nice moments, but she would have done a lot better with a different song.
My Pick: Lane
Winner: Sophia (man, wrong AGAIN!)


Don't forget to follow on Twitter for updates and live show tweets! https://twitter.com/LSRealityBites
And follow this blog with Bloglovin


No comments: