Friday, October 7, 2016

The Voice, Ep. 11.5

The final blind auditions...

Team Adam

Johnny Rez, 25
I love his singer/songwriter voice. Great tone and great pitch. I really, really like his voice a lot. His lower register needs a little bit of work, but his upper register and his falsetto are great. Whew! I was so worried no one was going to turn around for this guy! Adam and Blake waited until the last few seconds!
Chair Turns: 2 (Adam and Blake)

Natasha Bure, 17
She is Candace Cameron Bure's (aka DJ Tanner from Full House) daughter! Ooh, love her voice! Goosebumps! She did so many cool runs and it was just really cool and beautiful. She made it seem really easy.
Chair Turns: 1

Ponciano Seoane, 25
Wow, Adam didn't waste any time turning around for him. I think he's got a great voice, but I don't know if I'm that excited about him. After Adam and Miley turned, he seemed to have some pitch issues. I think he's got some potential, though. It will be interesting to see what he does after this. I did like what he did with Phillip Phillip's songs. Cool that he sang that, I don't know that I've ever heard anyone do any of his songs.
Chair Turns: 2 (Adam and Miley; Blake and Alicia's teams were full)

Team Alicia

Whitney, 25 & Shannon, 23
They are sisters who sound exactly the same when they talk and when they sing. They have absolutely beautiful voices! So angelic! They picked a perfect song for their voices. Absolutely loved their harmony. I totally got goosebumps. Wow!
Chair Turns: 4

Kylie Rothfield, 23
Nice song choice! I kind of like what she did with this OneRepublic song, even though I love the original so much. She gave it a real jazzy vibe, but it really worked with her voice. And she played electric guitar, too. Wow. I didn't think anyone was going to turn around! They would have been crazy!
Chair Turns: 2 (Blake and Alicia)

Team Blake

Courtney Harrell, 36
I actually really loved her performance. Interesting song choice (James Bay's "Let it Go"), but she really rocked it out! She started out kind of soft and gentle, and then she really got into it and it was totally incredible!
Chair Turns: 2 (Blake and Alicia)

Blaine Long, 40
It took me a few seconds to figure out what song he was singing. It sounded so different. It turned out to be "Have a Little Faith in Me". I like his voice. He's got a very country tone and even a little bit of twang. It was a very nice performance.
Chair Turns: 3 (Adam, Blake, Miley; Alicia's team was full)

Team Miley

Maye Thomas, 27
Wow, she sounds just like Daya, who sings this song. Really strong performance. I like her.
Chair Turns: 2 (Adam and Miley)

Josette Diaz, 17
Interesting Justin Bieber choice, but it worked. Beautiful tone. I love her teal guitar! She is really talented. I can see her going far.
Chair Turns: 1 (all other teams were full)



Don't forget to follow on Twitter for updates and live show tweets! https://twitter.com/LSRealityBites
And follow this blog with Bloglovin


No comments: