Saturday, January 30, 2016

American Idol: Top 51 & Top 24 Spoilers!

If you're like me, you often find it hard to sift through all of the quick performances and blink-and-you'll-miss name flashes on the screen, to try to determine exactly who of the singers we saw in auditions made it and who didn't. In my last recap, I mentioned a few names/faces I was still unsure about because we didn't really see them in the first 2 Hollywood rounds.

Well, the site The Idol Pad has published a list of the Top 51 after the Hollywood Round, and the Top 24! I'm sure this site has existed for awhile, but why am I just now finding it on Idol's final season?! This would have been so helpful in years past! So, if you just want to know who makes it past the next couple rounds, without having to try to catch it on the show and be worried about your favorites. Let's just find out now and be done with it.

All I can say is, that it is pretty obvious that they REALLY want a girl to win this season, because there are literally twice as many girls as there are guys in the top 51. That is ridiculous!

All credit goes to The Idol Pad for the following spoilers. Keep in mind, these spoilers might not be 100% correct - we won't know until the episodes air.

If you want to be surprised, please don't read any further!


Top 51


Girls
1. Ameet Kanon
2. Amelia Eisenhauer
3. Anatalia Villaranda
4. Ariel Sprague
5. Avalon Young
6. Chynna Sherrod
7. Colette Lush
8. Emily Brooke
9. Gianna Isabella
10. Jeneve Rose Mitchell          
11. Jenn Blosil
12. Jenna Renae
13. Jessica Cabral
14. Jessica Clark
15. Jordyn Simone
16. Kassy Levels
17. Kayla Mickelsen
18. Kelsie Watts
19. LaPorsha Renae
20. Laurel Wright
21. Lindita
22. Malie Delgado
23. Mary Williams
24. Michelle Marie
25. Mionne Destiny
26. Olivia Rox
27. Sara Sturm
28. Shelbie Z
29. Shevonne Philidor
30. Sonika Vaid
31. Stephany Negrete
32. Terrian
33. Tiffanne LeMay
34. Tristan McIntosh
Guys
1. Adam Lasher
2. Andrew Nazarbekian
3. CJ Johnson
4. Christian Eason
5. Dalton Rapattoni
6. Isaac Cole
7. James Dawson VIII
8. Jon Klaasen
9. Jordan Sasser
10. Kacye Haynes
11. Kory Wheeler
12. Lee Jean
13. Mackenzie Bourg
14. Manny Torres
15. Thomas Stringfellow
16. Trent Harmon
17. Zach Person

My thoughts:
Guys: Whew! I'm so stoked that Dalton, Mackenzie, and Adam all made it! Also happy a couple other of my other favorites, Manny and Jordan made it. I'm sad that I don't see Brandon Burnette anywhere on the list. His audition was so amazing. I was really looking forward to seeing more of him. And what about Joseph Wicker (aka Ryan Gosling look-a-like) :(

Girls: With so many girls going through, lots of favorites: Avalon, Gianna, Jessica Cabral, Olivia, Sonika, and Tristan.

Top 24


Girls
1. Amelia Eisenhauer
2. Avalon Young
3. Emily Brooke
4. Gianna Isabella
5. Jeneve Rose Mitchell            
6. Jenn Blosil
7. Jenna Renae
8. LaPorsha Renae
9. Olivia Rox
10. Shelbie Z
11. Sonika Vaid
12. Stephany Negrete
13. Tristan McIntosh
Guys
1. Adam Lasher
2. CJ Johsnon
3. Dalton Rapattoni
4. James Dawson VIII
5. Jordan Sasser
6. Kory Wheeler
7. Lee Jean
8. Manny Torres
9. Mackenzie Bourg
10. Thomas Stringfellow
11. Trent Harmon

My thoughts:
Guys: I was so scared to look at this list, because this is the point in the competition where my favorites start dropping like flies. I can't believe that ALL of my favorites made it! Dalton, Mackenzie, Adam, Manny and Jordan all made it.

Girls: Most of the girls I like made it, but why, oh why didn't Jessica Cabral make it?! She was probably my favorite of all the girls :(


Don't forget to follow on Twitter for updates and live show tweets! https://twitter.com/LSRealityBites
And follow this blog with Bloglovin


No comments: