Saturday, December 8, 2012

X Factor, Ep. 20 & 21

CeCe-Young Adults (Demi) Acoustic song: Wow, I think she actually sounds really good tonight! Probably better than she's ever sounded. Maybe because it's a slow song and she's not trying to oversing it. But Simon said it best "I don't think you're worth $5 million." Pepsi Challenge song: Oh no...and just like that, she went from normal to crazy, spastic leopard girl again. It was bad. Whatever she gained with her first performance, was completely taken away with this awful performance. Everything was bad: her hair, her clothes, the staging, the choreography, and most importantly her voice. She has vocal bi-polar syndrome. She has very high highs and some very low lows. Emblem3-Groups (Simon) Acoustic song: Great song choice, and it's nice to see them playing instruments. It wasn't great, and there were a few pitch problems, but I still enjoyed it. Pepsi Challenge song: Oh my gosh I love this song from Napoleon Dynamite! Awesome! What a good performance. Carly Rose-Teens (Britney) Acoustic song: I love her! I like the song choice and she nailed it! So powerful! It might even be better than Justin Bieber's original. She gives me goosebumps every single time. Pepsi Challenge song: This should be a good song for her. And there come the goosebumps again! Again...it was better than the original! How does she do it? Fifth Harmony-Groups (Simon) Acoustic song: I love this Adele song. Each one of them is so good individually. Each time one of them starts songing, I think that one is my favorite. Pepsi Challenge song: This was a really good performance as well. I really, really liked it. Diamond-Teens (Britney) Acoustic song: I hate this song! She sang it great, but it's an awful song. I don't know if this kind of song is going to bring her out of the bottom. Pepsi Challenge song: Very appropriate song chosen by America. Not only is "Diamond" in the title, but the song itself was perfect for her. She killed it. This should be her signature song. Tate-Over 25s (L.A.) Acoustic song: I can't believe he is the last one standing on L.A.'s team...it should have been Vino. This song was boring and way too slow. "Living on a Prayer" should not be performed as a slow country song. It just doesn't work. Finally, the judges tell the truth! It was boring and straying away from what he does best. Big surprise that this was L.A.'s choice...apparent sabotage again. Vino was his first victim, Tate will be his next. Pepsi Challenge song: Ugh, not this song. I've never liked this as a country song. It was done by an R&B group called Joose in the 90s and I love that version. But as a country song, I just don't like it. I think he sang it fine, but even this song was boring like the first one. I think he's losing steam in this competition. The Results:
CeCe is finally gone!!!!! Good riddance, woman! It's about time! I cannot believe she survived this long. I am so glad that she received the fewest votes so the judges couldn't save her again.

Fifth Harmony and Diamond were the next 2 in the bottom and sang for survival. The judges chose to save Fifth Harmony, so Diamond is eliminated for the 2nd time.

The Rankings:
1. Tate
2. Carly Rose
3. Emblem3
4. Fifth Harmony

No comments: