Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Survivor, Ep. 25.12

Another week and another hour spent on the edge of my seat hoping that Malcolm doesn't go home.

Reward Challenge
It's time for the visit from loved ones. Here's who came to visit and play with them:
Michael-his son (Whoa, get a grip dude)
Carter-his mom (Aw!)
Denise-her husband (He's so much taller than her!)
Lisa-her brother (Wow he's cute! And wow, she was emotional! He's 20 years younger than her!)
Abi-her mom (She speaks no English, so she clearly won't have a talking issue like her daughter)
Malcolm-his brother (Let's just say Malcolm got all the looks and personality in that family)

Malcolm and Miles win! He now has to pick another winner and he rightly chooses Lisa...she obviously needed it. His last choice was Skupin.

Thoughts on the fam:
-Malcolm's brother worries me...he seems like he says things without thinking. That could be a problem.
-Oh dear, Skupin's namesake is just as prone to bleeding as he is. Like father like son.

I am hating all the "blindside Malcolm" talk...this is not good! Lisa and Skupin were supposed to be his alliance.

Immunity Challenge
Malcolm needs to actually try this time! If he doesn't win this, I don't think he has any clue that he's in trouble, so he won't play his hidden idol and it will be all over.

Abi proves that her win last week was a complete fluke. She acted as though she was enjoying a relaxing day on the beach. I've never seen someone move so slowly, and clearly neither has Jeff. He just loves to call out the person in last place who has no chance of winning.

My heart is pounding as Malcolm and Carter are so close, and it's Malcolm!!!!! Thank goodness all their plans are foiled. Again, the person who needs it the most gets it. PLUS...he has the hidden immunity which he has to play next week because it is final 5. That means he is safe next week and is safely in the final 4!!! Woohoo!

I really want Abi to go and I really want Carter to stay. Carter's a good kid and he's doing well in challenges, so of course he's a threat. I really hope they keep him because he is so much more deserving. Malcolm just cracks me up...he knows what he's talking about. The reason she will go home is because she is a bitch. And she's clueless! "I don't think I'm bringing any tension." She believes her own lies! I really hope Jeff calls her out on her non-existent idol. That would be epic!

The Vote:
Carter is sent home...NO! Ugh! They went for the easy out instead of playing for the greater good. She just won't go! What is it going to take???

No comments: