Thursday, January 22, 2015

American Idol, Ep. 14.6

New Orleans Auditions #6 - Going to Hollywood

Jelly Joseph, 26
Interesting voice...I don't think I like it. Can you say "annoying?" I hate that they loved her.

Tiffany Stringer, 16
Whoa...she is so bubbly and energetic! That must be exhausting! She was borderline annoying, childish and being a character. I don't think she is ready at all for this competition. I think if she would have done a different song it could have been a lot better.

Greyson Turner, 15
OMG that was so good!!!!! He sang an original, and I want to buy that song right now! I love his voice, and I love that he has to much talent. I hope he goes really far.

Quentin Alexander, 20
What an interesting voice. I think he's really good. He will be interesting to see what else he does throughout the competition. I hated what he was wearing (which they called "tribal pilgrim", but I liked what he did with the song.

Mikey Duran, 19
Another original song, and it's another good one! I love that people are getting brave with their auditions. I don't think I've ever heard a voice quite like his, but I'm really digging it! I seriously think this song could be a hit! Loved everything about that.

Nalani Quintello, 19
I really love her voice.

Tori Martin, 20
Pretty voice, and then she surprised me with a little bit of grit.

Hope Windle, 24
Pretty voice, but I don't think she's strong enough. Her voice kind of broke a little and I don't think it was on purpose. Maybe it was the nerves, I don't know. I don't think she will make it past the next round.

Ricky Dale Hendricks, 17
This guy looks really familiar, and his name sounds familiar too. He looks like a much cuter Scotty McCreary. For country, it was really good. I think he has a little work to do, but I think he's got some potential. He's so gosh darn likable!

Dakota Suarez, 18
I'm sorry, but yikes. No thank you. Broadway would be a better fit. And then the attitude "watch out because Dakota's gonna step on some people". Not a fan of this drag queen.

Adam Lasher, 27
Carlos Santana's nephew, so yeah, he can play guitar...with a broken thumb! He sang an original, and it was great. He's the complete package, like seriously. I love that he's really likable, funny (like Jimmy Fallon apparently)...they thought he looked like Jimmy but I don't really see it. I can't wait to see more of him, and his robotic pancreas. Lol

Erica Washington, 24
She was good, and I even got goosebumps...even though I didn't think it was that good. She definitely has a good voice, but I don't think it was overly special or unique.


Don't forget to follow on Twitter for updates and live show tweets! https://twitter.com/LSRealityBites
And follow this blog with Bloglovin

No comments: